Loyola school offers a well maintained and governed hostelfor girls and boys. The hostel of the school provides hygienic living, round the clock guidance, and healthy food to the boarders.
- Admission to the hostel is possible as per the prior permission of the principal.
- The warden has no jurisdiction in admission of the student to the hostel.
- Once the child is admitted to the hostel, s/he will have to follow the rules and regulations specified by the warden.
- No child will be permitted to leave the hostel without prior permission of the warden and approval of the principal.
- The hostel superintendent/warden will be not liable to any monetary transactions with the parents.
The school offers the provision of day boarding to those candidates who fail to catch up with lessons.The provision of day-boarding can be enjoyed only on the condition of getting prior permission of the principal. If the principal thinks it compulsory, then only he may permit any such facility.
The school has got its own transportation facility. Transportation facility is made available on demand.
The school has got well managed cafeteria to provide quality food to the day-scholars and day-boarders. Food can be had on daily or monthly payment basis.