Skip to content
- Attendance of the students in all classes will be recorded daily.
- A minimum of 75% of the total working days attendance is required to sit in the board examination.
- Students must bring leave application from their guardians whenever they live on leave.
- Students who are irregular in classes may be asked to leave the college.
- No students will be allowed to enter the college premises without proper uniform
- All students must enter and leave the college on scheduled time.
- Students are obliged to do their class work and note/homework regularly.
- Political activities are strictly prohibited in and around the college premises.